market place theory?

Furthermore, the process that they go about harassing me is by means of planted speakers in nearby places where they proceed to scream and shout insults, whereupon revealing secrets of my personal life, while in the presence of my family, friends, co-workers, church members, and patrons of my workplace.My simple request is that, upon receiving this email, I be contacted by a detective who can help me. I was recently directed by the FBI to contact the St. Louis Police Department. Upon calling the St. Louis County Police however, I spoke with detective Eckstein, who wanted to "speak with my parents" about the situation. Unfortunately, detective Eckstein failed to realize that my parents were being foreced into bribery and therefore denied the situation. Please contact me at my home phone number

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/bio/userletter/?letter_id=107865671

Comments