Why Football sucks.

i spent yesterday w/ my family, at the parks, enjoying my feardom. I thought it was a good day to be with family. This guy tho :

Sep 11 2004, 09:40 PM

Twas the night before Football, and all through the houseNot a creature was stirring, not even a mouseThe fresh beer was chilling, in the kitchen with careIn the hopes that Bills football, soon would be thereThe players were all wrestled, by curfew in bedsWhile visions of super bowls, danced in their headsSome mamma in her G-string, and I in my thongDrank too much Tequila, 'til the night was all goneWhen out in the den, there arose such a clatterI rolled from my bed, to see what was the matterAway to the couch, I stumbled and trippedGrabbed the remote, and cursed when it slippedThe sun on the blades, of the fresh painted lawnGave lustre of football, the waiting was goneWhen what to my bloodshot eyes should appear……53 bone crushing monsters in blue jerseys and red helmets! Cool!

organized sports eh? they don't have enough balls to make it greco-roman tho.

Comments