Good Healthcare in 'Merica

Recently went through some pretty traumatic health issues involving a collapsed lung, as some of you may know, and of course was denied by my insurance company for coverage. Which, without the help of the hospital I was at, could have cost me in the nieghborhood of 40 grand or so. Because of a program @ the hospital I was at in Joplin, i was only charged 3000$ for eleven days of emergency quality care. Maybe it's because I'm white and broke, but for whatever reason, I was able to get a reasonable rate for care directly from the hospital I was at. This,as you probably know, is amazing. So I thank the people @ the freeman hospital system in Mo. for having a system in place to keep dumbasses like me who spontaneously deflate thier lungs from going into debt for the rest of thier lives because of medical bills.
Insurance providers can go f themselves, however, but thank you Freeman Hospital for saving my life for what seems to me to be an extremely reasonable rate.

pace.

Comments