must be the music

So, tonight is my trial run to be the weekly dj @ Roxy's on thursday nights, please stop in if you can and shake it a litte. Should be a heck of a good time & many thanks to Jamie, Megan, Kat, & Jojo for offering me the gig. I'll be spinning from 10-close & the girls perform @ midnight and two, so stop in anytime. Ahhh.. a weekly... the great white whale.

Also on the horizon, stop by the Essex st. pub this sunday night for a set of classic old school prom music. Yes is is a prom themed party, and yes, you may dress up. It's also Roxy's birthday( Happy birthday Roxy!) and chances are its going to be a lot like your prom. If you had your prom in a small tavern.

Let's see, oh yes, on the 13th of august I will be djing @ the funeral home with Biff & Curtis and others for a "jungle juice" party. I'm not sure what this means, but I will be playing a drum and bass set, just to scare everyone, but not til later.
I'll play fun things too, i promise.

so there you go, please come and dance if you can, nothing makes me happier than to see my friends on the dancefloor.

xhearto

Comments