Checkin in

Hola! Not that anyone would have noticed but things have been a little quiet here as of late. Thats because I've given in and joined the social media cult in order to promote my multiple new projects. Made it 8 gd years, but finally my phone is smart enough and my intentions are good. What projects you may ask? Well there's programming the 24 hour local radio station, the analog coffeehouse/venue I've opened and have been booking for, the multiple radio shows and podcasts I produce, the weekly free speech zone on Elmwood, #secretsecret, #midioke and a few others.
Suffice it to say im coming into a bit of a renaissance. Oh and I quit whiskey! Updated! & I am currently looking for a new spirit animal. Unless your spirit animal can be a tree. Then im set. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Comments